- Buy Ellie’s Children’s Music
- Music Reviews
- About Ellie
- Mommy Master of the Month
- A Dad’s Perspective
A Dad’s Perspective
Dads, we want to hear what you think about all things parenting!
Around here, we know what women have to say about motherhood, but it’s not too often we get to explore what’s brewing inside your head, dads! What do you have to say about raising children? Do you have a different way of handling things? Are you more or less patient than your wife? Do stay-at-home dads have it easier or harder than stay-at-home moms? Do you share chores with your partner? Do you fight with your spouse over parenting styles?
WE WANT TO KNOW!
“A Dad’s Perspective”, the informative series from Mommy Masters®, allows dads to share their thoughts, feelings and opinions on fatherhood. Read amazing articles written by dads from all over the country who have something to say.
We are always looking for dad guest bloggers to be featured. If you are a dad who would like to share your perspective on parenting, please e-mail email@example.com*. Please include the following information:[list style=”thumbs”]
- What topic are you interested in writing about?
- Please include your website if you have one.
- Do you plan on promoting the article on your end?
- Please share a bit about yourself, i.e. married, single, employed part time, full time, stay-at-home dad, etc.
- How many children do you have?
- How did you hear about “A Dad’s Perspective”?
*Please note article can be anonymous. All correspondence and contact information will be kept confidential.
Current “A Dad’s Perspective” Articles: