Mommy Master of the Month
Let’s support and celebrate each other, our accomplishments, our businesses and our dreams.
Featured post on MommyMasters.com
Social Media promotion
Mommy Masters monthly newsletter highlight
Future discounted advertising opportunities
COST: $0 (That’s right…FREE!)
It’s all about giving back and inspiring one another.
- Each month, one lucky mom will be chosen and contacted via e-mail.
- A 24 hour confirmation response is required and another mom will be chosen after that time has expired.
- Once article is live, winner will be provided with link. Promotion of your article is encouraged.
- Winner is required to write short review on Mommy Masters Facebook page (5 stars is greatly appreciated!).
- Once review is completed, winner will receive Mommy Master of the Month Award button for promotional purposes to be used on-line and print in perpetuity.
- Please note there is no need to re-enter each month, as entry will be carried over if not chosen.
- Can only win once.
- If Mommy Master of the Month alumni and have new information you would like to promote, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Winners can take advantage of discounted advertising opportunities on MommyMasters.com homepage.
Congratulations to Lauren Maikut, this month’s Mommy Master. She is changing the world, one bib at a time. Lauren is truly an inspiration to us all! After my son Chase was born at 34 weeks, we were blessed to have only spent 12 days in the NICU, which was nothing...
Congratulations to Nicolle Jones, this month's Mommy Master. To say Nicolle is an inspiration to us all would be an understatement. She gives confidence to our youth, let's them know they are valued and creates ways for the community to get involved. Wow!...
Congratulations to the first Mommy Master of 2016, Lily Bock. I LOVE the concept behind the business Lily started, turning party favors into an opportunity to give back. I am especially excited to showcase her concept since it is very much in line with my own...
Congratulations to Renee Stawicki, this month's Mommy Master, who does it all. She started her own small business with her family and homeschools her two children, teaching them valuable lessons she is proud of. Renee is definitely an inspiration to us all! Read...
Congratulations to Tanya Thibodeau, this month's Mommy Master! Tanya recently created her blog, Seeme and Liz, to inspire parents and educators to encourage a child's language and learning through play. [su_divider top="no"] My name is Tanya and I am mom to Ava (8)...
Congratulations to Mia Carr, The September Mommy Master. As moms, we wish we could sometimes clone ourselves and Mia is helping to do just that! Read about her journey to create a product parents are loving: [su_divider top="no"] My name is Mia Carr, co-owner of...